03 June 2011

I'm Loving It.

I actually ordered Chinese food, but it never showed.  "We tried to call you but you didn't answer."  What a crock of shit.  I was sitting there watching Bones and there was no chirping from my phone.  I was starving and angry so I was going to make a bad decision which led me to McDonald's.

Have you ever seen a McDonald's shift absolutely blow their service.  I did.  There were 13 people waiting for food.  As I waited a woman came back to the counter three times because the kept giving her the wrong food.  She wanted a crispy chicken no lettuce.  She got three grilled chicken sandwiches.  A woman called over the manager to complain that her shake was too thick and tasted to sweet.  The Manager did not speak english.  This one counter person kept forgetting to give people drink cups and she gave a customer half a blizzard.  It was scary bad.

The Arch's had a guy Skyping with a lover.  They were sharing a McDonald's meal over the tubes.  They guy kissed the screen after the meal.

I saw two college girls put away a meal that was down right impressive.  Big macs and 20 piece mcnuggets.

Some ethopians, some spaniards, and me.

I hate eating alone. 

No comments: