13 October 2012

What did I miss?

I was at my moms after work one day and we were watching Andrew Zimmern while we had dinner. He was in Spain and he went to the market in Barcelona, La Boquiera.  It looked awesome and I told her that next time we are over there we should go.  She laughed and kept eating.  I looked at her.  She said, "Walts when we in Barcelona last, you were too tired to go and wanted to sleep so you missed the market."  I was shocked.  Did I miss a foodie destination because i was tired?

I had to think back.  I was in college no high school maybe.  If that was the case I was definitely a cranky teenager and I would have rather tried to sneaks cigarettes than see something cool.  I think that same trip I didnt go out one night because I missed my friends.  Cheese and crackers what was wrong with me.  When did I switch?  Did I switch.  i thin I did because now I want to torment my nephews and force them to go to a museum and see old castles.

I wonder what else I issed because I thought I was too cool for school.

No comments: