08 April 2012

Snackin Bacon

Like BrowserMetrics I forgo frying bacon to baking bacon. I have done it enough times to know that thick cut bacon works best. And wow daddy i end up making the whole package. This is both good and bad. Good because i have day long snacking bacon. Bad because I have access to bacon all day.

I like to save my bacon grease to dry eggs in. It takes 17 minutes to make it crispy. My bacon sticks but I usually can scoop it. I prefer my maple cured bacon.

I like to have eggs and bacon and breaky and then a bacon sammie for lunch. I don't mean a BLT. I mean a bacon sandwich: bread toasted, bacon and a spread. Yum.

I like to wake up to the smell of bacon. So I'll get up and lie down on the coach. Makes the whole house smell awesome.

Next up bacon date goodness

No comments: