18 March 2012

Ricktatorship

In a zombie apocalypse is there time for nobility?  Season two of Walking Dead just wrapped and Rick told the group basically enough with the gripping Im in charge get in line or leave.  He told the grip he had to kill Shane because he was a threat etc etc.  If the world is overrun, if you happen upon a stranger can you assume good intentions or do you get ready to battle.

 I keep going back and forth on this.  Id like us to maintain our humanity but you just couldn't be accepting of people.  You would be on guard all the time but wasn't the wild west like that? Wasn't the middle ages like that?  Thats why you carried a weapon.  Kill or be killed.  This is sounding bad...  If I came across some body i'd want to help them but would that set me up to be killed.  These guys in Walking Dead need some heavy duty weapons, something to mow down Walkers, like a minigun or gaitlin gun.  Something that shredded walkers.  I'd still help people I think...id have to.  I couldnt live with myself.

In a zombie apocalypse things would be shitty.  But you couldn't let that define you or you are already dead.  You'd need to find away to keep living.

Seriously you's have to be armed all the time, a pistol, a sword and a rifle...

No comments: