02 May 2011

Editing My Life

I have been editing my life.  I've gone through  my clothes and right now I have 5 trash bags full of clothes that are going to Good Will.  A lot of business clothes and some t-shirts, I hope these t-shirts become retro in 20 years.  That would be hilarious.  In the Good Will pile is a light blue Team Zissou shirt and a striped rugby.  May they bring hipsterness and happiness to another person.

I also found about 6 polos that are totally rad and I cant wait to bust them out for the spring.  I have three four pairs of the Patagonia shorts that I love.

I also have a ton of businesses shoes that have piled up under my bed and also a huge dust bunny.  Im talking the kind of bunny where Tim from the Holy Grail would be like, "Look at the bones man!"  It looks like at the beginning of each year I buy a lace up and a slip on pair of dress shoes.  Weird.

Editing my life is always fun.  I also have boxes and boxes and boxes of emptiness.  Don't know why I keep them but I do.   I guess deep down I'm waiting to put together the perfect loot box for Gerry.

I have been working on attracting the opposite sex.  I have been flashing smiles and some cuties in the halls but so far no reciprication.  This morning as I parked my car, I was climbing out when I spotted the cute blonde.  I smiled at her and nothing.  She's attractive so I kept looking as she walked on by.  Suddenly she turned back and caught me staring.  I smiled  and nothing.

Finally, the books and DVD's, frankly, they got to go.  I want to digitize everything and am looking to see how to do it.  i guess I have to do each movie individually but I am also looking for a service.  Oh, also, why the frak do I have a shit ton of cooking books when I make steak and ....mmmm... i guess thats it.


1 comment:

SoNSo1 said...

Dang. You're getting rid of DVD and books?! That's a toughie.

As far as the girls, you also have to say hello. Good luck with that. But blondes?