21 February 2010

What I Learned in Egypt?

I am horrible at taking pictures.  I just forget to take any.  So my current trip to Egypt is memorialized in awful pictures of the Pyramids and Spinx.  At least I'll have my memories and travel log.

Traveling for business must suck donkey nut sacks.  I don't mind a few days but constantly being on the road would make me feel completely disconnected.

I never feel clean abroad no matter how many showers I take.  I need to start packing my own soap and shampoo an conditioner.  I also need to bring my own scrubby thing.

We do not know anything about our past.

That you can control people and they will construct pyramids and massive temples in your honor.

When I am abroad i really miss home and comforts like fried chicken and my iphone with unlimited internet access.

I think I am a cultured and sophisticated traveler when i'll always be a tourist.

I get hit on day 5 of all trips with stomach issues.

Immodium two days in a row will stop the flow but it will produce noxious gas.

If i travel agent gets my ticket always tell them to secure my seats for all flights.

You can watch all sorts of crazy American television and the Action network rocks!  Yes that's Buffy the Vampire Slayer and How I Met Your Mother.

I really need a rolly bag.

Talking with seatmates will lead them to talk to you for hours on end.

No comments: