13 November 2012

Privacy in the Digital Age

More and more I am concerned with my digital privacy.  Its the civil right issue of our generation. Okay I don't believe any of that.  if you blog, tweet, Facebook, linkedin or social network than you are not concerned with your privacy.  In fact its the opposite of privacy.

Anyway, what would investigators find in my email?

That I Love Brooks Brothers; LL Bean; Patagonia and Filson.

That I am best friends with Barak Obama, Joe Biden, Michelle and Stefanie Cutter.

That my friends are constantly making Spotify Playlists.

I spend way too much money at Amazon buying well everything.

Warby Parker thinks I need to look at the new fall line of glasses in whiskey tortoise shell.

Seamless and Grub Hub would tell you that I eat Chinese food at least twice a week.

AT&T would tell you that Im late on paying my bill.

So boring...God I fell asleep writing that.

No comments: