06 March 2010

Movie Issues

I have many issues...many issues.  Mostly wacky issues.  For example, I watch a lot of movies with my friend Boberto but man I do not like seating next to him.  I like my personal space so i must have a seat space buffer.  This is especially weird since I'm a toucher.

You might say, well all guys do this, but i don't like seating next to anybody, men, women or children.  People are warm and their body heat make my skin crawl.  They chomp too loudly when they eat movie snacks or they sip your drink, worse they might want to talk during the movie.  Arghhh!

I think the origin of this comes from two places.  First, taking the day off to watch movies.  I love work day matinees because you have the theater to yourself.  Second, watching Bring It On in the theater with the Seed and Browser.  I just needed to sit apart from them, three men watching a cheerleader movie...yeah must separate.

My last girlfriend liked to hold my hand or snuggled against my arm, it was always to cold and she made my clothes a blanket and she chatted and drank my coke....maybe I just don't like sharing.

No comments: